Home and business restoration built on compassion, professionalism, and trust.
Dry Patrol’s passion for restoration began decades ago. As a volunteer firefighter, our founder spent almost 30 years witnessing the stress and panic that comes along with finding damage or experiencing an emergency. He felt a calling to continue helping families and business owners restore their lives back to normal. That’s when he founded Dry Patrol and set out to build the best damage restoration company in Ohio.
- Since opening our doors, we’ve focused on providing the highest quality services with compassion, professionalism, and trust. That means we promise to:
- Answer your call 24-hours a day, 365 days a year
- Expertly and promptly answer any questions
- Dry everything scientifically to minimize the risk of mold, mildew, or further structural damage
- Quickly get back to business and life as usual, with the least amount of disruption
- Be careful and courteous, respecting your belongings and privacy
- Save everything that can be saved
- Handle all of the details with your insurance company and be your advocate throughout the process
Every job is supervised by a Project Manager or Lead Technician who has been certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, Restoration Certification (IICRC), the industry authority that sets the standard for both the restoration and carpet cleaning industries. This certification is a symbol of trust and quality that you can be confident in, and a distinction that we are extremely proud of.