Make your home clean and healthy again with mold removal and mold remediation.
Finding mold damage in your home can be alarming, and unless proper mold removal is completed, your health and home value could be at risk.
The first priority is making sure mold never even occurs. Having Dry Patrol handle any water emergency is a surefire way to ensure your home is thoroughly and properly dried, minimizing the potential for future fungal growth.
If mold is growing in your house, contact Dry Patrol to begin the only in-depth mold remediation process you can trust to get the job done right.
- We begin by completing thorough mold inspections to identify the scope of the problem.
- Then, we consult with our team of environmental scientists and specialists to develop a mold cleanup plan.
- Our environmental scientists create a protocol for removal and remediation.
- Dry Patrol consults with your insurance provider on your behalf to check coverage.
- Our team provides you an estimate for mold removal.
- Once the estimate is approved, Dry Patrol’s team begins mold clean-up, containment, and any necessary demolition.
- Then, we physically remove the mold using various advanced techniques and dispose of it.
- Next, we clean the area with microfiber cloth and/or a HEPA-filtered vacuum process to ensure all remnants are removed.
- Finally, at the client’s discretion, Dry Patrol uses a neutral, third-party “allclear” test to ensure the mold issue has been completely resolved — an important step that many restoration companies skip.